Google+
Holiday Crafts & Recipes! Embroidery Tutorials Recipes for Desserts & Sweet Treats Dinners & Sides Tea and Coffeetime recipes! Like Joyous Notions on Facebook! Connect with Us! Contact Us! Home Join Our Blog Hops!
Shop Joyous Home!
The Homemakers's Resource Guide on Joyous Notions

Monday, October 28, 2013

Around the House...

Just a few pictures of my projects this week... :)

I have really been wanting to make some soap! I finally got to make some on Monday, and my recipe came out so good, I'm making candy cane soap for the Christmas issue! I love homemade soap... the colors came out so pretty too.




And my quilt... I'm glad I waited so long to start quilting it. Now that I've had time to work on it again, I've decided to quilt it by hand.




What are you working on? Share with us! 
Have a blessed week, ~Jessica


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...