Google+
Holiday Crafts & Recipes! Embroidery Tutorials Recipes for Desserts & Sweet Treats Dinners & Sides Tea and Coffeetime recipes! Like Joyous Notions on Facebook! Connect with Us! Contact Us! Home Join Our Blog Hops!
Shop Joyous Home!
The Homemakers's Resource Guide on Joyous Notions

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where Did We Go?

We're still here!

In my last post, the moving truck was sitting in the driveway in Michigan and we were packing like mad to come home. Home we have been, and happily so. Everything is back in the old places again, and we are so thankful for God's grace in letting us come home to Colorado.

We have not abandoned blogging, but have taken a very long break from most internet activities. We needed a rest, but are slowly getting things back in order. The Holiday issue that has been so severely delayed will be heading to the printer shortly, and we will be so happy to have it out! We have had many trials these past few months and we are so grateful for all of you who have been so gracious and patient with us. All of your loving comments and emails have been a tremendous blessing.

Currently this week, websites are being cleaned up and consolidated for this fresh year! Mom and I are going to be doing new things, hopefully more online classes and of course we have already started our new quilt block membership for 2010.

As soon as the magazine is off to the printer, I will be fixing the blog, so you will see us more often around here! Some changes are up, but we are excited about them, so be on the lookout for what's going on!

A few pictures.. =)


Christmas picture =)

Sanni and Evie's Christmas dresses.. awww. I love Evie's hair up like that, what a peach.

School days..

No picture post would complete without a sweet picture of Evie Loo and all her sweetness. =)

May God's blessings be you, ~*~Jessica~*~

5 comments:

Pepper Darcy said...

aw! cute pictures!! : D The one of Sanni/Evie and the school room pictures are my favourite : )) Wow you're tall ; ))

I almosted checked this blog this morning then i thought 'no, I checked it Tuesday, I'll wait,' then Sarah told me you had new pictures up so I hopped on over! : )

Is Loo really her middle name? : )

Love ya! Hugs to ya, Jess!Have a wonderful day!! : D
Michelle

Unknown said...

Aw, I'm glad I found your comment =) It didn't send to my email that someone commented! Thanks dear :)

Actually, Evie's middle name is Elisabeth ;) I just call her Evie Loo, and sometimes just Loo ;P Sanni is 'Sanni Boo', Bee and Beesly. I don't know where Beesly came from except that she's always been a bee-ish looking baby ;) LOL! Poor little tots.. tortured with cutesy names ;)

Jessica said...

I just found these blogs and such and was wondering how to get a subscrription of your magazine. Also, are there previous editions available? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica,

We are no longer doing full year subscriptions, but are going to be publishing issues/books, etc., as we complete them :)

We do have all of our previous magazine issues on our website here:
http://www.joyoushome.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=103

The Holiday '10 issue is the late issue and will be set up for purchase today or tomorrow =)

Pepper Darcy said...

I finally decided to do something different and came over to comment on this post again. You found my lost comment! : ) I was like 'Oh! I guess I *don't* have something clever to do anymore...' because I thought it was gone!

But instead of FB, I'll give you the daily-reporting-hug here! : ) (mostly because I wanted to comment here since I thought my comment was lost!) Happy, happy day and HUGS!! (to both of ya) And it's now 51 days! : ) Tomorrow is *special* since it has a zero... every time we see 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, expect an e-mail countdown ; ) Make it something to look forward to! : ) Lol! have a great day ya'll! I love looking at these pictures still : )

Love and hugs,
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...